Saturday, July 25, 2015

I don't know....

Ok...let's see...today is Saturday, right? I worked day shift Thursday....slept for 8 hours...ran errands and did housework for a while and slept (kind of) for 4 hours...then to the House of Mouse for an 8 hour graveyard. Came home and slept (kind of) for 3 hours until the damn phone woke me up (reminder to self: when you're working graves, turn the phone to silent).  Now I've been up for 3 hours, and in about an hour and a half I need to lie back down in the heat of the day and put my sleep mask back on and try to rest for a few hours before I go back to the House of Mouse for another 8 hours from 2200 today until 0600 tomorrow....then I will probably sleep for another 3 hours so that I don't lose my whole Sunday..then graves back to back Monday and Tuesday night....

2 comments:

  1. Hmm. .. All work and no play. The LAPHC has some good stuff coming up. Check out the fb page and join us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. .. All work and no play. The LAPHC has some good stuff coming up. Check out the fb page and join us.

    ReplyDelete